Intructions to follow the blog

So this is what happened, im studying communication, and on a course called "cross media" our teacher asked us to write a blog (which I started already before) and if 1 month and a half we get 5000 visits we get automatically 100 on the course (out of 100).  So I need your help to visit my blog as much as possible and also spread the word through email contacts, facebook, twitter and other blog or social networks. I will be eternally grateful. But of course, in order to get that i have a plan to make this blog the best possible and offer you, my readers exactly what you want to read.
So my plan is the following:
Sundays: Popcorn Movies - I will review the newest movies out there, so if you have doubt on what movies to watch on the cinema or rent I will let you know what to expect from them.
Tuesdays: Alternative Day - I will review those movies that not much people know about and that I think deserve more attention and that you should definitivly should watch.
Thursdays: Cool stuff - I will bring you the latest trailers, short films, cool videos and interesting stuff that has been around the web for the last week.
Friday: Review of the week - I will bring you the most important film related news of the week.

I will put my best so you can all enjoy this blog, but please comment on this and the rest of post with any suggestions or ideas you have, also let me know if you like my reviews, post, videos, etc.
Also please be fan of "The Film Apprentice" on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thefilmapprentice
Thanks and I hope you enjoy the blog!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

maccabifutsal said...

bueeena moi!! yo voy a seguir este blog que siempre que quiero ver una peli no se cual elegir!!

Nico Bemaman! said...

soy nico b, no se porque sale lo de maccabi futsal!

Jaina said...

Sounds good! Don't forget linking your updates on Twitter so we can learn about them ;)

alberto gedaly said...

moiii es alberto tu primoo q bienn estoo! te felicitoo

Guadi - FictionWorms said...

Hi! First of all, thanks for stopping by my blog :) (ours, actually, I share it with a friend). The idea of your blog sounds great and I'm going to follow you right now.

Oh, and BTW, soy de Argentina :D
Xoxo, Guadi.

Post a Comment