Cool Stuff Thursday II

First of all I'm going to start saying I'm sorry that I didn't post during the last week, but between Purim and 2 assignments I had to do, it was really difficult. I will try not to miss any more posts.
So because it was purim, lets start with a jewish themed video. Kosher face:

After the latest "hit" Friday by Rebeca Black, this week new hit is called "Its the weekend"
 Watch the last scene ever recorded of "Harry Potter"
The trailer of Morgan Spurlock's (super size me) new documentary, "the greatest movie ever sold"

Listen to this "One Man Disney Movie" Amazing!!

Watch the new Chanel Ad with Keira Knightley

Amazing trailer of the upcoming movie about war photographers, The Bang Bang Club
 Watch the best trailer so far this year, for the movie "the tree of life"
 The first trailer for the "Captain America" movie
 Something really funny now, the russian version of "How I met your mother"

To end for today (I think you have more than enough videos to watch) the first teaser trailer of Jim Carrey's next movie

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Alejandro Jaegerman said...

Thank you very much for all the colol stuff you have posted Moises.

Keep it up!

Post a Comment